Boxes appear jumbled on screen. Adjust DPI.There is an easy fix when the edit and check boxes appear jumbled on the bankruptcy software screen.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select Personalize.
2. In the Find a setting field, type Make text and other items larger or smaller.
3. A screen will display where you can customize your display. You want 100% (Recommended) and you probably have the setting on something larger like 125%. Change it to 100% and hit Apply.
Windows 7, 8
1. Right-click the desktop and select Screen resolution.
2. Select Make text and other items larger or smaller.
3. Set the DPI setting to Smaller - 100%
4. Select Apply and then Log off. Please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions, comments or if you come across something that would contribute to this section.