Software streamlines the preparation and printing of debtor
filings under Chapters 7, 11, and 13. The
current, official bankruptcy forms
in an easy-to-use, interactive software
system. Printed forms are ready to be
signed and paper or electronically filed with the court.
Bankruptcy Case Software will
reduce form preparation time and help you manage debtor information.
staff of software developers and researchers work directly with
the bankruptcy courts and end users to create a program that
fits their needs and is simple and easy-to-use. Our company
takes pride in listening to our customers to expertly implement
their suggestions into a program that has a “common-sense”
approach to completing a complicated procedure. The flow and
format of the program is very similar to viewing and completing
the federal required documents on screen, so that it is not
cumbersome or difficult to use.
can have you working with the software the
day it is ordered! You can download the software from
this website or we can e-mail you the software to get you started
5 Quick Reasons to Order Bankruptcy Case Software
FREE Technical Support
and Live Updates
within the first year from the date of purchase. Stay
up-to-date on new law changes.
Print Driver built into the software. Create PDF files
the quick and easy way. Electronic Case Filing is
Current state and federal
exemptions built into the software.
Current Means Test values.
Simple design. Type information on the
screen exactly as you would type on the form itself.
There are many ways to avoid redundant typing.
has a lot of other great features.
Partial List of
- Sure-store client management
- Schedule F Creditor Management
Create and store common creditor
names and addresses for quick
- One-click gather and alphabetize the creditor matrix.
- Multi print form feature – Print one, some or
- Easy client save and retrieval from within the program
- Easily store setup information
- Auto transfer common client information
- Auto-Calc Feature. We do the math!
- Easy set-up wizard – Ready to use in minutes!
- Technical support via phone and web
Partial List of Forms Included:
Exhibit D to Official Form 1,
Individual Debtor's Statement of Compliance with Credit
Official Form 22A, Statement of Current
Monthly Income and Means Test Calculation (Chapter 7)
Official Form 22B Statement of Current
Monthly Income (Chapter 11)
Official Form 22C, Statement
of Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment
Period and Disposable Income (Chapter 13)
Official Form 23, Debtor's
Certification and Completion of Instructional Course Concerning
- List of Creditors Holding 20 Largest Unsecured Claims
- Application to Pay Filing Fees in Installments
- Certification and Signature of Non-Attorney Petition
- Certificate of Service
- Creditor Matrix (Alphabetized)
- Verification of Creditor Matrix
- Declaration concerning debtor schedules
- Debtor Acknowledgement
- Individual Debtor's Statement of Intention
- Pursuant to Rule 2016(b)
- Schedules A - J
- Statement of Financial Affairs
- Summary Information Sheet
- Summary of Schedules
- Voluntary Petition
Bankruptcy Made Easy!
Easy on-screen interface allows the user to move step-by–step
through a bankruptcy case from beginning to end. Simply follow
the tabs, and answer the questions on each screen. Back and
Forward keys are available for review and changes. Clearly highlighted
questions, prompts the user for each piece of information. Common
information is transferred to each form eliminating the need
for additional typing. Checkboxes are provided on screen, and
can be selected with just a click of a mouse.
ADVANCED PRINT FEATURES:
- Print just one form at a time, all forms, or a few selected
- Print single pages of long documents: Ideal for last
- Print multiple copies of documents.
- Preview forms on screen, zoom feature for hard to see
Our Bankruptcy Case Software is compliant for all 50-states:
Alabama, Alaska, ArAlabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California,
Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho,
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine,
Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,
Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico,
New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas,
Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
of our software functions on any Windows operating system. The software functions on networks or stand-alone personal computers
and is compatible with all printers.
Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee!